I am a planner.
I have to be. I am a full time photographer, mother to 5 and special education teacher.
I write at least a page of lists a day.
I was using 3 planners to keep up with three different full time tasks.
SESSION PLANNING l HOME PLANNING l SCHOOL PLANNING
So naturally I had to come up with a way to put it all together.
And it had to be cute because, come on.
The key to keeping it all together?
When you sign up this week to receive our monthly newsletter you will receive the Index page free!
I like to color coordinate groups. For instance, I use yellow card stock for business - inventory, expenditure log, income log etc. I use blue card stock for personal, passwords, notes, etc. Calendar is peach. Be sure to utilize front/back printing as well.
You can get so many extras with this brand, here are some of my favorites. Each click will take you to Amazon. (Y'all I had so much fun looking them up!)
1) Hard dividers. Gotta have them, they have hard tabs to separate chapters.
2) Adhesive pockets. You won't believe how much I use them. I put them on the back page and put my stickers in them, on my Post Office page and put my tracking number receipts.
3) Sticker tabs, for chapters within chapters or for most used pages.
4) Pen holder. When I found out these exist, guys, I have them everywhere.
5) Color pens to separate the index. Blue pen for personal pages, peach for calendar, yellow for business, you get the idea
I do not recommend a product unless I know personally it's awesome enough to be mentioned. I'm not a fancy blogger that gets free products in return for a review (although I wouldn't turn it down! I mean, come on, free stuff...) I do have an affiliate program going on over at Amazon so if you're going to try it, might as well use my link right? I think I get like, 2% woo-hoo!